Guide to enjoy Rolando the famous game on your iPhone
If you still remember the original iPhone game Rolando- a puzzle game of 2008, then of course you will love this game which has made a comeback at app stores recently. This new version of the game is called Rolando Royal Edition which is now at app stores to download and play the game on your iOS smartphone.
Rolando was one of the first games available on the iPhone back when the App Store first launched it in 2008. The new version Rolando: Royal Edition is an overhauled version of the first Rolando game, featuring updated graphics, redesigned levels, and new mechanics. Also the entire game has been updated with new content.
Rolando game App
Developed by Hand Circus this award winning game has high rating of 4.9 at the app store. This brand-new ‘Royal Edition’ is a completely remastered Rolando – every interaction, every course, flower, trampoline, bomb, catapult and squirrel has been given a thorough scrub, buff and shine, making this the most gorgeous version yet!
The theme is that the Kingdom has been invaded and the Rolandos are on a daring quest to save the sages from the clutches of the Shadow Creatures. Guide your intrepid gang of courageous Rolandos as they negotiate the toys, traps, puzzles and curious characters that fill this super-tactile world.
- From the Spiky Commandos and mischievous Prince to the endlessly napping King and Queen – each Rolando gives you a different way to play!
- Reach into the world to directly aid your Rolandos – hoist them up on elevators, launch bombs to clear their path and fling them across chasms with catapults.
- From devious puzzles to action-packed platforming, a huge variety of challenges await – all set in a world bursting with fauna and flora, so charming you’ll want to move in!
The game offers vibrant soundtrack from critically acclaimed producer and DJ Mr Scruff.
Download the game from app store now. It’s not a free game and you have to pay $2.99 US dollars to have this game on your iPhone. This game app requires iOS 9.0 or later iPhone iPad and iPod touch devices to run all smooth. The game is offered in English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and traditional Chinese languages.
How to play Rolando on iMessage?
With the rating of 4.9 this game is just awesome which has recently added iCloud sync for cross-device play. You can play this game on your iPad as well. Also you can play with iMessage on your iPhone. iMessage is the new messaging service that is built directly into iOS from versions 5 onward.
If you haven’t setup iMessage as part of iOS yet, you need to take a few minutes to do so. The set up process is quick and essentially the same on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Tap on “Settings” and scroll to and tap on “Messages” Flip the ON/OFF switch next to ‘iMessage’ so that it’s ON
Since iOS 10 adds a set of new features and tricks to iMessage, you are able to play games in iMessage with friends. The App Store within iMessage allows you to browse and install iMessage-compatible games on iOS 10/11 and the newest iOS 12.
- To install the game open Message app and enter a thread or create a new one.
- Tap on “>” and tap on the App Store icon.
- Tap the square dot icon and then tap on the Store icon.
- In the App Store, you can install games, apps, stickers that are compatible with iMessage. You can also search the game you need and get it like in this case Rolando game
- Now Tap the square dot icon and find the game you just installed in iMessage. So tap on Rolando, and tap Create Game and start play. When your turn is over, a message should send to your friend and she/he will start her/his turn.