Guide to apply for an Apple Card for your iPhone
At US friendly online casinos a few sites allow you to pay with Apple Card when you use your iPhone to play slots. Apple Card is a new kind of credit card created by Apple. Integrated into the Wallet app and designed for iPhone and healthier financial life, Apple Card sets a new level of privacy and security when you do online transactions.
How to apply for an Apple Card for your iPhone?
It takes just minutes to apply for your Apple card
There are no fees, including annual, late, over-the-limit, or other hidden fees. You can see your offered initial credit limit and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) before you accept your offer, and your credit score isn’t impacted until after you accept.
You can easily track and manage your spending with Apple Card in Wallet.
Also, get a percentage of your Apple Card purchases back as Daily Cash.
- Before you apply for an Apple card you need to see if you’re eligible or not as to get Apple Card, you must meet these requirements:
- You should be 18 years or older, depending on where you live. Be a U.S. citizen or a lawful U.S. resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that is not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.
- You should own a compatible iPhone with the latest iOS version
- Have set or use two-factor authentication with your Apple ID.
- Next Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- If you have a freeze on your credit report, you need to temporarily lift the freeze to apply for Apple Card.
- You might need to verify your identity with a Driver’s license or State-issued photo ID.
- Now start your application for Apple card
- First, make sure you’re signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Then, open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap the add button. Select Apple Card and tap Continue.
- Fill out your information like your first and last name, date of birth, and phone number and your home address
- Also, enter the last four digits of your Social Security number and country of citizenship
- Your annual income, which can include self-employment income, retirement income, investment dividends, and more
- Finally, tap Agree to accept the Apple Card Terms & Conditions.
- When your application is approved, you are shown an initial credit limit and APR offers. To accept the offer, tap Accept Apple Card. You have up to 30 days to accept your offer and your credit score is not affected until after you accept.
- If you accept, Apple Card is added to Wallet on your iPhone.
- To decline your offer, just tap No Thanks.
After you accept your offer, you can start using the Apple Card to make purchases with Apple Pay. When you make purchases with Apple Card, you can start to get a percentage of each purchase back as Daily Cash. You can set Apple Card as your default payment card for Apple Pay, App Store, Apple Music, and other Apple services, and also request your physical titanium Apple Card after accepting your offer.
In some cases, Goldman Sachs needs additional information to evaluate your application. You could be asked to provide your full Social Security number. To protect your identity, you might also be asked to capture your driver’s license or State-issued photo ID:
- Scan the front of your Photo ID and tap Continue
- Scan the back of your Photo ID and tap Continue
- To rescan your Photo ID, tap Scan Again.
Goldman Sachs might ask you to provide additional information on financial assets. In some cases, Goldman Sachs might request additional information about your relationship with Apple to further evaluate your application.
Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
You can choose not to provide additional information at any point. If you choose not to share additional information, Goldman Sachs is unable to approve your application.
- If you’re approved with insufficient credit
- If you apply for Apple Card when you buy a new iPhone and choose Apple Card Monthly Installments, see what you can do if your application is approved with insufficient credit.
If you need help applying for Apple Card, you can contact Apple Support at toll free 1-800-275-2273.
How to add Apple Card on your other devices
You can add Apple Card to your other devices if you’re signed in to those devices with the same Apple ID that was signed in to iCloud on the iPhone you used to apply for Apple Card.
How to add Apple Card to Apple Watch?
- Update to watchOS 5.3 or later.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then go to the My Watch tab. If you have multiple watches, choose one.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Under Other Cards On Your Phone, tap Add next to Apple Card.
- If you want to make Apple Card your default payment card for Apple Pay, tap Use as Default Card.
- You need watchOS 5 or later to add Apple Card to your Apple Watch.
- You can make Apple Card your default card on your Apple Watch. This makes Apple Card your default card when you use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
How to add Apple Card to iPad?
- Update to iOS 12.4 or later.
- Open the Settings app, then Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Under Other Cards on Your iPad, you see Apple Card.
- Tap Add.
- You can make Apple Card your default card on your iPad. This makes Apple Card your default card when you use Apple Pay on your iPad.
How to add Apple Card to Mac?
- Update to macOS 10.14.6 or later.
- Go to System Preferences, then select Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click the plus button (+).
- Select Apple Card, then choose Next and follow the steps on your screen.
- You can make Apple Card your default card on your Mac. This makes Apple Card your default card when you use Apple pay on your Mac.
- To add Apple Card to Wallet, you need a Mac model with Touch ID. If you have a Mac model without built-in Touch ID, you can turn on Allow Payments on Mac to complete your purchases on your eligible iPhone or Apple Watch:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then turn on Allow Payments on Mac.
Now apply for Apple Card if you haven’t and get the best experience doing transactions with your iPhone. Soon many online casinos are including Apple Pay and Apple card deposit options for you to play real money slots with your iPhone.