Big Fish Casino is the most popular casino app that you can have to play with your iPhone from iTunes. As a new player you get 100,000 FREE BONUS CHIPS and it is the most popular and favourite casino worldwide to play some Las Vegas style games.
You can enjoy Slots, Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Poker, Roulette, and more. Play live with your friends, with all the thrill of Las Vegas where you can make a fortune with HUGE Jackpots, Free Daily Games, Slots Bonus Games, Hit Flaming 7’s for multiple jackpot levels in Jackpot City or Hunt for clues to uncover a huge win in Sherlock Mysteries, every moment a fortune awaits for the players.
Here you will find a complete guide as how to play Big Fish Casino with your iPhone. Most of the content and images here have been taken from Big Fish Casino guide.
Getting started with the Big Fish Casino app
Just go to app store and first download the app on your iPhone all free.
Note that you requires iOS 7.0 or later compatible iPhone to have this app run smoothly.
Though you can play this casino with your friends but you do not need a Facebook account to play Big Fish Casino or redeem promotions.
However, if you do have a Facebook account, by linking to Facebook you can access the same Big Fish Casino profile from multiple devices. Linking to Facebook also helps you connect with friends and easily recover your progress if it gets lost.
So if you wish to play with Facebook just visit the Big Fish Casino Facebook page and click Play Game.
The Features in the app
- You will find exciting slot machines with Free spins and Bonus Games
- Everybody wins together in the unique Social Scatter Slots Games!
- You can redeem free chips every 30 minutes!
- Get daily FREE game and bonuses that could win you up to 100K FREE Chips just for logging in!
- Play LIVE with your friends! Beat the house in Blackjack or test your skills in Poker!
- Customize and strut your stuff with free pets, gifts, and power ups!
Though you get free chips there are in app purchases in the app which you can make, below find the packages and costs of them:
- Premium $19.99
- Tycoon $99.99
- Titan $9.99
- Advanced $4.99
- Basic $1.99
- Jewels $49.99
- Rich Gold $4.99
- Tycoon Gold $19.99
- Pharaoh’s gold $99.99
- Titan gold $1.99
Also Redeem tickets in the Reward Center to play minigames and get rewards. Tickets are earned with every store purchase. The bigger your purchase, the more tickets you’ll receive. Tickets can also be earned for levelling up or as a prize on some of the scatter slot games.
To play slots just place your bet then spin the reels. When the reels stop spinning, the arrangement of symbols on pay lines determines if you win and how many chips you’ll be awarded as a payout.
What you need to do daily when playing Big Fish Casino
Log in every day to Big Fish Casino to play the free Daily Spin game (A) as given in the illustration above. This is combined with an increasing bonus (B) for signing in each day (max 25k) and a bonus (C) for your Facebook friends (1,000 chips per friend up to 25k chips).
Select the Lobby to enter (D).
Take advantage of the free chips every 31 minutes. Making purchases of chips and gold can permanently increase the amount of chips you receive by increasing your VIP Tier.
Link your email address, Facebook, and Twitter accounts to increase the amount of goodies you earn. You can also do this in the Social menu. From the Lobby, go to Preferences (gear icon), and then select the Social menu.
‘Like” the Big Fish Casino Facebook page to keep informed of tournaments and freebies of spins, gold, and chips.
Understand Scatter Slots
Scatter Slots offer a unique feature: scatter symbols. Scatter symbols are special. They can cause an action and affect the slot machine’s overall payout or bonus.
For example, as you and your fellow players hit scatter symbols in Wicked Wins, the pot will burst, awarding chips to everyone at the table.
Scatter symbols do different things on different slot machines, so be sure to check a slot’s payout guide for details. The only slots that require scatter symbols to fall in sequence or on a pay line are those in which the scatter symbols occupy entire reels (Ex: Phoenix Rising, Viva El Mariachi, Sweet Stacks, etc.).
The scatter hits pay out based on three tiers: 3 scatters, 4 scatters, or 5+ scatters. Although it’s possible to get more than 5 scatters on a spin, all of the scatter slots pay only up to a maximum of 5.
- Clover Magic and Great Outdoors: Cozy Canyon allow you to choose between minigames that offer free spins or prizes.
- Burning Love and Candy Crane award free spins.
- Aztec Gold and Pharaoh’s Flame award a random prize.
- Road to Oz allows you to choose a cloud that will award you an amount of chips that’s hidden until you pick one out of the three.
- Snow Day, Sweet Hearts, and Secret Grove award chips to the player who hit the scatters, and a smaller amount of chips to the rest of the table.
- Gummy Drop! World Tour, Wicked Wins, and Mad Mouse award chips for a scatter, add the same amount to the pot, and mark you as having contributed towards the current pot. After a random number of cumulative scatter hits, the pot bursts, splitting the current pot equally between everyone who contributed to it. The pot is then reset.
- Phoenix Rising has phoenix symbols that are similar to scatters but operate in a slightly different fashion. Three full phoenixes have to show in the three left reels to count. Partial phoenixes will not count. If three full phoenixes are hit in a spin, they operate in the same way as Wicked Wins and Mad Mouse.
- Spotlight Millionaire awards entries for each Wild ticket symbol. Every 15 minutes, a winner is randomly selected from the entries. The winner earns extra chips and is featured in the spotlight at the top of the machine where other players may send them Likes. Bet bigger for more entries.
- Treasure Trove Cove: Hit three or more Booty symbols to start the buried treasure bonus game.
- Untamed Wilds: The Wild Bear will randomly appear, replacing symbols with Wilds. Hit 3 Scatters to begin Free Spin mode.
- Winners Wonderland: Hit 3 or more surprise gift scatters to begin the Secret Gift bonus round.
The Games Lobby at Big Fish Casino
Follow the alphabet instructions as shown in above picture (courtesy: Big Fish Casino)
- You can manage your friends by selecting this button (F).
- Select to view the current leaderboards (G).
- The gear button will bring up the Preferences menu (H). Select game and account settings here; you can also access game help here. Link your Facebook and add Friends to earn additional chips.
- Your profile is at the top of the screen; it shows your current level, total chips, gold, and XP (I).
- Select here for a chip bonus. The countdown clock shows how long until the next chip bonus (J).
- The ‘Get Chips’ button in the upper right will take you to the store (K), or you can select the button bottom left (L).
- Select to earn free chips by watching videos (M).
- Search for clubs to join by pressing this button (N).
- Watch this banner for sales, tournaments, and more (O)!
Selecting the different games from the lobby will take you to that game’s staging area (green).
- Go to the Reward Center’ to use your tickets to win chips (P).
- Select to access the Slot Tournaments area (Q).
- Enter the VIP Lounge (R).
- Select to invite friends and earn chips (S).
Once you have selected a game button in the Lobby area, you will enter the staging area. Several featured rooms are available to enter from here; just select one and you will go to a random table (pink).
- Each room will show the minimum bet or buy-in (T). If you do not have the minimum, you cannot enter the room.
- Select to choose private or ‘Friends only’ room (U).
- These are players currently playing here (V); select to read their stats.
Your Profile at Big Fish Casino
Select your profile in the upper left corner of the lobby. Here you can check your gift activity, stats, and friends.
- Edit your profile name here (A). Select the image (B) to edit the photos. You can upload 3 images to reflect how you feel. Once you have them uploaded, just select to change.
- Here you can create a personal message, send gifts, access messages, and enter personal information if you wish (C).
If you belong to a Jackpot Club, it will be listed here. You can also see your current level and when you will reach the next, along with club information.
- The ‘Social’ button (D) will show your current friends. Select a friend to read the same information as shown on your profile. Send them a gift! You may also set your account to private here.
- The ‘Activity button show recent gifts you have given away (E).
- The ‘Stats’ button will how often you have played, won, best hand, and other information about the various games you have played (F).
- Choose ‘Help’ for a link to the support page (G).
Your Friends at the Big Fish Casino
Selecting the ‘Friends’ icon in the Lobby will bring you to your ‘Friends’ page. You can also see your current friends listed on the page.
- Select the ‘Requests’ button, and then confirm or ignore the friend (H).
- Read private messages here (I).
- Select the ‘Invite Friends to Play’ buttons to connect to Facebook and invite them to play (J).
- If you know your Friend’s Code, select the ‘Add Friend’ button and enter their code (K).
You can also select someone’s avatar anywhere to go to their profile. Join their game and select them to add friend.
Getting Big Fish Casino Chips, Gold, and Tickets
- Earn free chips every 30 minutes by selecting the ‘Free Chips’ button in the Lobby (A). Make purchases to earn VIP points and increase your VIP tier and you can increase this bonus.
- Visit the store by selecting the ‘Get Chips’ button (B) or the ‘Store’ button (C). Purchasing chips will gain points to increase your VIP tier.
- You can also earn free chips by watching a video (D).
- Invite friends to increase your chip intake (E).
- Visit the Reward Center (F) to earn even more chips and gold! Tickets are earned for every store purchase and level up. Use these tickets to win free chips by playing mini-games.
- There are several different mini-games available with different ticket costs (G). The higher the ticket cost, the higher the reward.
- The Treasure Hunt mini-game costs one ticket (H). Choose one of the three chests to play (I).
- You will spin the wheel in Lucky Spin (J), drop a chip down the Plinkotron (K), and select one of three snowmen three times in Beach Party, while avoiding the goon (L).
- In KENO, select 5 numbers and match 1, 2, or 3 numbers to win (M).
Each mini-game has a random set of rewards. Once you complete a mini-game, your prize will be automatically added to your account.
Likes and Gifts While Playing Big Fish Casino
- ‘Liking’ a player is an offer of congratulations or thanks to that particular player. Select a player’s avatar and press the ‘Like’ button (N). You can ‘Like” a player once an hour.
- Select the ‘Gift’ button to open the gift shop (O).
- You can use chips and gold to purchase a gift or chips for that player, yourself, or the entire table (P).
- You can also check out their profile (Q), or invite them to be a friend (R).
VIP Rewards Program at Big Fish Casino
Make purchases of gold and chips to earn VIP points (A). Each VIP Tier gives you more bonus chips, plus every purchase earns VIP points along with bonus chips.
The table below shows the current VIP tiers and their benefits. You can also see how many VIP points are necessary to reach each tier.
- Once you reach a given tier, you will remain at that tier until you reach the next tier (up to tier 15). In other words, tiers do not reset.
- You can always see your full chip count at the bottom of the in-game store.
When you access or play Big Fish Casino, you automatically agree to be part of our VIP Rewards Program. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any part of the program, you can contact customer support.
Sales, Giveaways, and Bonuses to grab at Big Fish Casino
Sales last for a limited time, and only purchases made during the sale qualify for the special price (D).
Watch the banners (E) and pop-ups for notifications (F).
There are sometimes bonus and giveaways that could be tickets, gold, or chips given to everyone that plays that day. Make sure to ‘like’ the Facebook page for notifications of these freebies. https://www.facebook.com/bigfishcasino/
Be on the lookout for multi-hour bonus days as well as special events.
Big Fish Casino Clubs
- Select ‘Clubs’ from the lobby.
- Join a Jackpot club or create a new club (G).
- Work with other members on daily challenges and tournaments (H).
- Some clubs are casual, while others are more competitive (I).
Playing Slots at Big Fish Casino
Select ‘Slots’ from the lobby and choose a Slots room.
- The total bet and lines bet on is found in the lower left, along with your total winnings and current chip total (M). Press ‘Lines’ to change the amount of lines you bet on and the bet per line (N). You can also select ‘Bet Max’.
- Once you are satisfied with your bet, select ‘Spin’ (O). Hold it down to begin automatic spins.
- The current values of the jackpots are shown here (P).
- Select the chat area to say hello to the others playing (Q).
In the same manner you can choose table games from the games lobby and play or choose Big Fish Fields to play some poke games too.
What if iPhone does not load Big Fish Casino game or crashes
If your game is freezing or crashing, make sure you have the latest update for the app.
- Check the App Store app to see if any updates are available.
- For every available update, you’ll see a number appear in red on the top right corner of the App Store icon.
- Open the App Store app to choose which updates you’d like to install.
- If an update for Big Fish Casino doesn’t appear in the App Store application, then it has already been installed.
In some cases, crashing and freezing can be caused by connection problems.
These errors indicate that the game is having trouble connecting to the servers. This typically happens when there’s a slow connection between the device and the Internet. A slow connection may prevent the game from updating important information, such as your chip count or the outcome of a spin/hand. Even normally fast networks can experience connection problems from time to time. You’ll see a “Slow Network” message whenever the app system detects a drop in connectivity.
Some other common symptoms include:
- Slot reels spinning for a long time
- Hands auto-folding after a bet
- Constant prompts to rejoin the table
- Note that service bars may not always indicate that the connection is stable.
During a drop in connectivity, the game is unable to send information from the device to the casino server. When the game doesn’t see any new information coming in, it assumes you’re done playing, so it eventually folds or disconnects. When the connection is re-established, the device suddenly “catches up” with the server, which may make it look like the chips just disappeared. So always play on a fast, stable connection.
If you’re on a wireless network, make sure you have the strongest signal by moving closer to the source of the connection.
To prevent interference that could weaken or disrupt the connection, make sure the router is in the best possible location. This usually means moving it away from walls and other obstructions or placing it higher up to avoid furniture and other large objects. Similarly, the router should also be placed away from large electrical appliances, such as stereos, televisions, and microwaves.
Always switch to Wifi when it’s available.
Try the following troubleshooting steps if your game is crashing or freezing:
- Make sure your device has plenty of battery life.
- Turn the device off and back on.
- Force close open applications.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Make sure that you are on the most recent operating system version for your device.
Customer support contact at Big Fish Casino
You can always get in touch with a customer support representative by email by sending your question using Contact Us form anytime. After you submit the form, you will get an automatic response confirming that the casino has received your question.
Big Fish support staff will reply to questions in the order that they were received, so response times can vary depending on how busy they are but they do respond that is for sure. You can also write to them at their mailing address: Big Fish Games, Inc., 333 Elliott Avenue West, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98119